Have a question? Want more information about our solutions and services?
Patroller Systems for security missions
Having unmanned airborne means of surveillance and control gives homeland security forces a distinct advantage. With Patroller, Safran Electronics & Defense offers an upgradeable UAV system and multiple sensors, the configuration of which is adapted to each mission. It is easy to deploy and extremely flexible to use.
A flexible, adaptable surveillance system.
The diverse nature of homeland security missions requires the use of versatile equipment. Patroller UAV can discreetly cover a wide range of homeland security missions: border and coastal surveillance, police or highway surveillance missions, protection of sensitive sites or infrastructures, monitoring of natural disasters, etc. With a flexible offer, systems can be acquired, hired or covered by flight-by-the-hour service contracts with maintenance.
The technical characteristics of the Patroller:
- 20-hour flight at 20,000 ft
- payload > 250 kg
- day/night optronic sensor
- automatic take-off and landing (typical landing strip 600 meters)
- compact control station (2/3 people depending on configuration of onboard sensors)
- possibility of adding fuel tanks under the wings
- additional payloads according to mission (surveillance radar, communications monitoring, etc.)
- direct image transmission to ground units or intervention vehicles via RVT
Patroller composite airframe is certified by EASA to civil aviation standards EASA CS 23.