Have a question? Want more information about our solutions and services?
NeoFelis, integrated system for dismounted soldiers
Improving the operational capabilities of dismounted soldiers while ensuring their protection is a crucial issue for the defense equipment manufacturers. With its system for dismounted soldiers, Safran Electronics & Defense provides a solution whose modular architecture can be adapted to different missions in every type of theater of operations.
NeoFelis: the technological partner for soldiers
Based on its experience in on-board/off-board combat and expertise in state-of-the-art technologies, Safran Electronics & Defense provides a complete range of solutions for dismounted soldiers aimed at improving their combat capabilities.
This modular combat system for dismounted soldiers can be adapted to your needs and incorporates in all modern combat equipment: optronics for day-time and night-time combat, communication, protection, C2 - all integrated into a single combat jacket.
With its NeoFelis product offer, Safran Electronics & Defense provides the lightest integrated off-board combat system on the market
Safran Electronics & Defense developed, produced and delivered 18,500 FELIN systems for the French Army. NeoFelis is an upgrade of the FELIN solution integrating the latest technologies
NeoFelis, the new integrated system for dismounted soldiers
With NeoFelis, Safran Electronics & Defense has improved the operational capabilities of dismounted soldiers by providing a system incorporating a comprehensive range of connected equipment accessed through an intuitive interface: secure radio network, observation and day/night targeting system, as well as navigation capabilities, friend/foe situation, command, etc.
Drawing on the very latest technological solutions, Safran Electronics & Defense has developed the new benchmark in off-board combat systems with its NeoFelis solution.
The NeoFelis integrated system includes capabilities that improve combat efficiency and protect soldiers during operations.
A light, ergonomic C4I system, including:
- a robust, modern tablet carrying all the applications for dismounted soldiers: BFT, Navigation, C2, situational awareness, with an intuitive interface
- a smart watch gives for each soldier tactical information and a summary of the situation
- a single battery powers the different items of the C4I system
optronics systems for day and night-time combat:
- night-vision system mounted on the helmet
- multi-spectral, multi-functional binoculars (JIM family)
- sights (SWORD family) with around-the-corner sighting and firing system
- command handles mounted on weapon for remote HMI of optronics systems
a modular all in one carrying and protection system that integrates:
- flexible and ceramic ballistic protection features
- the C4I system equipment
- the fixing points for the back-packs
The system exists in several versions adapted to the level of combat intensity and the theater of operations