For soldiers, the armed forces need equipment offering the best level of effectiveness in theater. With its infantry solutions, Safran Electronics & Defense offers a complete range of protection, observation and orientation systems improving the operational effectiveness of your soldiers.
- Developed by Safran Electronics & Defense, the FELIN infantry system increases the operational capacities of your soldiers and reinforces their safety, day and night. Modular and adaptable according to your needs, this system can be fitted with all the equipment of modern warfare: night vision, interactive communication tools, fire optimization, osteophonic communication headset, etc.
- For day or night observation, identification and localization, Safran Electronics & Defense and its subsidiary Vectronix offer high-performance portable optronic equipment: multifunction binoculars, pocket thermal camera, weapon sights. This equipment offers soldiers high-quality vision and firing accuracy for better operational effectiveness.
- Designed for artillery observers and advanced air traffic controllers, the portable target acquisition systems developed by Safran Electronics & Defense also satisfy your target designation needs in all circumstances.
Have a question? Want more information about our solutions and services?
Sensor to shooter
The aim of the sensor-to-shooter process is to provide operational superiority by completely mastering all information in a theater of operations. The deployment of new technologies is part of a real-time operational cycle that links sensors to shooters ("effectors"), with everything united by command and coordination systems.
- 20,000soldier modernization systems deployed or on order
- 19,000thermal imagers delivered
- 9,000multifunction binoculars deployed or on order