Have a question? Want more information about our solutions and services?
SPIDER CMMS (Combat Mission Management System)
Rapid exchange of accurate, secure data is essential to the success of a mission. With SPIDER CMMS, Safran Electronics & Defense equips your operational units (infantry, cavalry, engineers, etc.) with a tactical information system adapted to the difficulties in the field, which reinforces safety on the ground and optimizes decision-making.
Win the fight, fulfill the mission
Accurately prepare missions, facilitate the feedback of information, increase the safety of infantrymen: the Safran Electronics & Defense SPIDER CMMS tactical information system fulfills these functions even under in the harshest conditions. Whether vehicle-mounted or dismounted, in interface with the other SPIDER equipment, it is adaptable and configurable from regiment level through to the individual soldier. Over 3,000 units are deployed in the French Army, and the efficiency of the system is proven on a daily basis in external operations.
SPIDER CMMS continuously monitors the tactical situation:
- automatic reports
- transmission of graphic orders
- BFT (Blue Force Tracking)
- situation awareness
- communication management (tactical radios, IP, WiFi, GSM)
- mapping standards management (raster, vector, satellite photography, 3D-images, urban views)
Adaptable and configurable, SPIDER CMMS interfaces with SPIDER and other sub-assemblies on the vehicle and the Soldier system:
- radio (simultaneous management of several types of radio)
- GPS and/or inertial navigation units
- remotely operated turrets
- vehicle networks
- proximity cameras
- dismounted soldier system