Integrated Logistic Support Engineer
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
About the role
The main objective of this role is to manage, lead and develop the Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) plan and associated ILS deliverables in support of the SEA1000 Future submarine project. The incumbent will work within a team of project managers and overall will provide technical expertise in Integrated Logistic Support management. Working with our key suppliers, develop integrated ILS deliverables by performing Logistic Support Analysis, Maintainability and Reliability studies, ILS data consolidation, review and approval.
Experience and technical skills
- • Tertiary qualifications in either Engineering or Logistics Management preferred or demonstrated equivalent experience within industry developing ILS products for complex systems;
- • Experience performing Logistic Support Analysis, Maintainability and Reliability studies using source data from suppliers;
- • Experience in ILS management including planning and controlling delivery of ILS documentation and data;
- • Demonstrated experience in the review and approval of ILS documentation and data from suppliers;
- • Exposure to Australian Defence ILS standards or equivalent;
- • Experience working in or exposure to Defence systems;
- • Demonstrated ability to manage customer expectations in a complex delivery organization.
- • Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Department of Defence security clearance to Negative Vetting Level 1
- • Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with suppliers and customers
- • Customer focused
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills
- • Proactive, Autonomous, Rigorous, Organised
- • Interest in advanced technologies
- • Strong work ethic
- • Able to troubleshoot and rectify issues
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number ILS0120.
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Emma on 02 9796 6600.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for civil and defense applications. The company's products are deployed worldwide on more than 1,000 ships, 25,000 armored vehicles and 10,000 aircraft.