Employees / Staff
THIS POSITION IS IN CALEXICO, CA
Summary of Job Purpose:
This position is responsible for the customs declaration of material leaving US; responsible to maintain control on the export licenses; responsible to coordinate shipments to MX with warehouse personnel; facilitating an efficient flow through the Warehouse /assembly area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Coordinates with management and responsible, to gather, analyze, summarize and prepare recommendations regarding operating forecasts
- • Process customs documentation with US Customs broker.
- • Control export licenses balances for material leaving the US.
- • Provide necessary goods information to Customs personnel for proper customs declaration purposes.
- • Physically transfers material to Warehouse and Shipping /Receiving work areas or cost centers
- • Transfers and stores materials and parts within the warehouse
- • Verifies and maintains stock documentation and performs cycle counts
- • Uses small hand tools and operate material handling equipment including pallet handlers, skids, and hand trucks
- • Communicates daily with vendors, customers and fellow associates
- • Prepares parts and processes all required paperwork for shipments using business system programs SAP /Customs Software
- • Performs other related tasks as required.
- - While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- - Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Specificity of the job
Education / Experience:
- - High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- - One (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- - May frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds from ground level
- - Work area noise level can be moderate to loud
- - Candidates must have excellent communication skills and able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment,
- - Fluency in reading and writing of English
- - Authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- - This position requires use of information or access to hardware, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or refugee
Skills and Abilities:
- • Understands the value of collaborating with coworkers.
- • Customer Service Orientation - Knowledgeable regarding the process of interacting with customers to provide positive experience and issue resolution.
- • Recognize the importance of staying committed to a course of action once a decision has been made. Dependability - Understands SAFRAN Group basic rules, policies, and procedures.
- • Uses elementary software packages (SAP) for basic record keeping purposes.
- • Understand the importance of remaining compassionate and empathetic when dealing with the problems
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leading supplier of products and services that handle observation, decision and guidance functions for both civil and military applications. The company understands and applies a wide range of the state-of-the-art technologies that underpin embedded intelligence in many different areas, as a supplier to some of today's most innovative aerospace and defense programs.
Stockroom ClerkPublished on 04/28/2021Irvine, United States Regular Full time Supply chain
Planificateur Programme Directeur de Production H/FPublished on 07/28/2021Fougères, France Regular Full time Supply chain
Responsable planification H/FPublished on 07/21/2021Domerat, France Regular Full time Supply chain