Product Manager After Sales Service / Integrated Logistics Support (f/m)
Program / Customer Relations
The need for security is deeply rooted in mankind. It's good that there are forces that ensure more security and order in a changing world. Services and solutions from Safran Vectronix help to support these forces in their mission. Dedicated to target intelligence, we are recognized as a global leader in state-of-the-art optronic equipment for military, systems and sensors for military and civil applications. Almost 100 years of Swiss tradition and excellence in optics and precision engineering are reflected in our products. Customers in more than 90 countries rely on Safran Vectronix for Swiss quality, precision, and reliability.
We are interested in people who think and act creatively and in a team-orientated manner - people who will value a
challenging future in a multicultural, international environment.
Do you have a passion for optics, electronics, or mechanics? Are you enthusiastic about working in our dynamic team? The ILS team provides logistics services designed to optimize equipment and system readiness throughout their
service life at the lowest possible life cycle cost with an emphasis on maintaining and supporting the
modernization of equipment. We would like to reinforce our organization and are looking for a
Product Manager Service / Integrated Logistics Support (f/m)
- • Define the future ILS portfolio and strategy and support the customers with their demand on our ILS services
- • Initiate internal business cases and projects to create new customer services
- • Plan and perform service training on all levels - in-house or at the customer site
- • Teamwork with the product managers and support them in their daily business
- • Participate in sales activities with regard to ILS tasks
- • Market awareness of competitor's services
- • Dive into the technical details of our high-tech products and create service manuals on all levels as well as illustrated spare parts catalogues
- • Product or Project Management experience and high analytical skills
- • Technical education and professional experience in following areas are appreciated: Service Technician, Tech-nical Troubleshooter or equivalent
- • Ideally experienced with service related software and systems (e.g. Siemens Team Center, Cortona 3D)
- • Proactive and self-dependent working style
- • Above average communication skills
- • Customer- and service-oriented
- • Fluent in English and German, French is a plus
We offer tailored opportunities to develop your specialized and personal skill-set as well as a specialized onboarding within the first months, development meetings with your manager on a regular basis and a flat hierarchy.
Interested? Philipp Conrad, Head of Product Management, Tel. +41 71 726 74 07 will be pleased to provide any fur-ther information you may need regarding the tasks associated with this position. Please send your application to
Angelika Rupp, Human Resources (email@example.com).
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for civil and defense applications. The company's products are deployed worldwide on more than 1,000 ships, 25,000 armored vehicles and 10,000 aircraft.
Stage CSTD - Mise en place d'une base de donnée sur la documentation de Système de Drones H/FPublished on 06/03/2020Eragny, France Internship / Student Customer services and support
Stage CSTD - Définir et promouvoir l'image de marque d'une unité de soutien H/FPublished on 06/03/2020Eragny, France Internship / Student Customer services and support
Stage CSTD - Visualisation de données pour optimiser la maintenance dans un environnement Big Data H/FPublished on 06/03/2020Eragny, France Internship / Student Customer services and support