Continuous Integration Engineer (m/f)
Research, design and development
Main areas of responsibility:
- • Design CI/CD processes including automated build, test and deployment
- • Configure Jenkins jobs and pipelines
- • Troubleshoot build and test failures
- • Optimize performance in the context of CI/CD processes, including use of distributed builds, parallelize and identify per-formance bottlenecks
- • Maintain, update, and improve software development infrastructure consisting of Linux servers (both bare metal and virtual) and workstations, version control system, Jenkins and automated hardware testing equipment
- • Bachelor degree in Computer science or related field, or relevant experience
- • Experience with practical administration of Linux servers and workstations
- • Familiarity with scripting (Bash, Python) and command line tools
- • Hands-on experience with build, release and deployment processes
- • Ability to configure and maintain Jenkins automation server, including CI/CD toolchain, plugins and distributed/parallel jobs
- • Strong grasp of configuration management tools, such as Puppet or Ansible, in a production environment
- • Experience with infrastructure monitoring (Nagios) in a production environment
- • Ability to work with version control, build systems and automated testing tools
- • Fluency in German or English, French would a plus
We offer a variety of exciting projects, great benefits and modern offices in an attractive area. Rosalba Sutter is looking forward to
receiving your written application: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kurt Bachmann, Head of Development Unit Software, Tel. +41 71 726 7305 will be pleased to provide any further information you may need regarding the tasks and responsibilities of the position.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for civil and defense applications. The company's products are deployed worldwide on more than 1,000 ships, 25,000 armored vehicles and 10,000 aircraft.