Internal Communications Specialist
Programme & Relations clients
Description de la mission
1) Summary of Job Purpose:
The Internal Communications Specialist is a self-motivated, strategic thinker and change agent possessing excellent communication, presentation and organization skills who is responsible for the creative design and effective execution of informative and transparent communication plans and strategies that drive organizational clarity, internal information sharing and employee engagement in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment.
2) Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- - Apply cultural curiosity and big-picture thinking to deploy behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change
- - Creatively manage organizational change communications company-wide via multiple channels to ensure clear messaging
- - Work well cross-functionally with all levels of Leadership in the US and France as appropriate to craft targeted communications that support strategic goals and objectives.
- - Innovate and prepare comprehensive change and workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to support change and transition initiatives and leadership
- - Efficiently and collaboratively coordinate communications output throughout the enterprise.
- - Create and deliver regular internal emails, direct mail, newsletters, and other publications that proactively build the brand of the enterprise.
- - Lead in the creation of and/or assist in executing leadership communication materials.
- - Apply superb interpersonal communication skills at all levels to inspire cooperation and open information sharing while gathering data for enterprise-wide communications
- - Manage all information in a confidential and sensitive manner taking into consideration important cultural differences that may exist in and between multiple sites.
- - Coordinate, schedule and prepare executive/management wide meetings to share updates on processes and timeline as needed
- - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be high energy, creative and able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- - Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law, company's policies and regulations requirements. Pro-active in the Safran HSE standards and procedures within their daily work, staying alert to potential safety hazards when learning or implementing something new (skills and/or equipment).
Education / Experience:
- - Bachelor's degree in related field. Master's Degree preferred. Will consider equivalent combination of education and experience.
- - Minimum of five years of experience in related field
- - Motivated by working in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural, global corporation headquartered in France.
- - Conversational in Spanish and French is a plus.
- - Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- - This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or refugee
Skills and Abilities:
- - Leadership skills that inspire excellence and motivate engagement by others
- - Excellent Communication skills including oral, written and verbal and non-verbal
- - Time management / Responsiveness
- - Proficient in MS Office Suite
- - Autonomous and Proactive
- - Accuracy and rigor, detail-oriented and follow-through minded
- - Knowledge of products or industry and/or genuine curiosity to quickly learn the basics of a vibrant global enterprise
- - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and move quickly.
- - The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- - The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- - May be required to travel to other company locations to ensure proper execution of company's commitment and communication efforts
Spécificités du poste
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de la propulsion et des équipements aéronautiques, de l'espace et de la défense. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie plus de 92 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 21 milliards d'euros en 2018. Safran occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Pour répondre à l'évolution des marchés, le Groupe s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui ont représenté en 2018 des dépenses d'environ 1,5 milliard d'euros.
Safran est classé dans le Top 100 Global Innovators de Thomson Reuters ainsi que dans le palmarès « Happy at work » des sociétés où il fait bon vivre. Le Groupe est en 4ème position du classement Universum des entreprises préférées des jeunes ingénieurs en France.
Safran Electronics & Defense est un leader mondial de solutions et de services en optronique, avionique, électronique et logiciels critiques, pour les marchés civils et de défense. La société équipe notamment plus de 1000 navires, 25 000 véhicules terrestres et 10 000 avions à travers le monde.
Responsable marketing stratégique et opérationnel H/FPublié le 18/11/2019Boulogne-billancourt, France CDI Commercial / marketing
Marketing Manager (f/m)Publié le 18/11/2019Heerbrugg, Suisse CDI Commercial / marketing
Commercial international H/FPublié le 16/11/2019Massy, France CDI Commercial / marketing