- Opto-mechanical and thin-film engineering
- Machining and lightening of glass or vitroceramic substrates
- Precision polishing of plane, spherical, aspherical or free-form components, with a significant differentiating factor for large-size products
- Optical metrology for surface shape and structure; accuracy to within a nanometer
- Deposition of thin-film optical coatings adapted to high-energy laser, space, astronomy, defense and semiconductor applications
- Assembly of high-quality opto-mechanical equipment in clean rooms
- Large monolithic mirrors up to 8 meters in diameter
- Segmented optics for giant telescopes
- Thin glass sheets for adaptive optics systems
- Active mirror assemblies, controlled by support actuators
- Lightened structures and mirrors made of ceramic glass, silicon carbide or metal
- High quality lenses and components
- Customized optical thin-film coating service
- Diffraction limited dioptric optics
- Turnkey delivery of astronomy telescopes
- Ground-based astronomy (remotely operated telescopes, high-performance optics, active optic systems)
- Satellite solutions (space telescopes, space optics, ground test equipment, electronics and hybrid circuits)
- Optical systems for high-energy lasers
Safran Reosc index: 89/100
Criterion 1: Pay gap between the average wages of women and men.
Criterion 2: Comparison of the percentage of women and men who have perceived an increase.
Criterion 3: Not applicable
Criterion 4: 100% of women having benefited from an increase upon returning from maternity / adoption leave.
Criterion 5: Number of women in the 10 highest salaries.