Safran Electronics & Defense Australasia delivers and maintains high performance equipment and solutions:
- Inertial Navigation Systems on coastal minehunters (SIGMA 40)
- Inertial Navigation Systems on Collins class submarines (SIGMA 40XP)
- Infrared search and track systems on ANZAC, LHD and AWD vessels (Vampir NG)
- Optronic roof mounted sight on ARH Tiger helicopters (STRIX)
- Inertial Reference System on MRH90 helicopters (IRS)
- Portable optronics (JIM LR, JIM COMPACT, MOSKITO TI , VECTOR, etc.)
Capabilities & services
Safran Electronics & Defense Australasia is actively committed to long-term Australian Industry Capability (AIC).
Safran Electronics & Defense Australasia operates state of the art industrial facilities including:
- Large clean room
- Benches for infrared video and laser technologies
- Rotating table for stabilization and navigation systems
- Test benches for flight-by-wire electronics
- Climatic chamber
- Defence industry security program (DISP) accreditation
Safran Electronics & Defense Australasia develops local talent and knowledge as part of its dedication to continued success in the region.
Safran Electronics & Defense Australasia is committed to employee's career development and invests heavily in training for both specialized technicians and sales team. Safran Electronics & Defense Australasia promotes a strong customer-focused approach as well as recognition and development of talents.
- Sales & Marketing
- Research & Development
- Manufacturing & Sourcing
- Customer Services
- Through Life Support
Products & Solutions
Safran Electronics & Defense Australasia delivers and supports the complete OEM portfolio of systems and equipment of Safran Electronics & Defense and its subsidiary Safran Vectronix AG.
Safran Electronics & Defense Australasia brings local expertise in the integration of complex systems and legacy equipment.
SURFACE VESSELS, SUBMARINES, COMMERCIAL MARINE
Navigation, surveillance, fire control, detection and self-protection systems
FIXED AND ROTARY WING, COMMERCIAL AND MILITARY AIRCRAFT
Flight controls , avionics, navigation systems, airborne optronics, aircraft modernization, weapon systems, flight data management and cockpit solutions
VEHICLES, INFANTRY, ARTILLERY, SPECIAL FORCES
Navigation systems, mounted optronics, fire controls, self-protection solutions, surveillance and detection, soldier modernization, portable optronics, weapon sights, orientation and targeting systems
Portable optronics, weapon sights, electro optical infrared systems and critical site surveillance solutions
- Royal Australian Navy
- Australian Army
- Australian Federal Police & State Polices
- Royal New Zealand Navy
- New Zealand Army
- Prime Integrators
Address: P.O. BOX CP 341 – Condell Park NSW 2200 – Australia
Phone: +61 2 8713 5900