Safran Data Systems advanced technological systems and equipment are addressing the needs in two main applications:
Flight test equipment and solutions are dedicated to airframe manufacturers, missile providers, launch vehicle manufacturers, avionics and systems integrators as well as governmental test ranges. Safran Data Systems provides end-to-end solutions, from acquisition to processing able to meet flight test and telemetry customer's needs:
- Instrumentation products and solutions: on-board data acquisition units, switches, modular recorders, transmitters
- Ground telemetry products and solutions: tracking antennas, multi-band RF receivers, RF recorders, analog and digital signals recorders, decommutators
- Fully capable software suite (set-up, operation and processing)
Safran Data Systems is also offering a wide-range family of video & data recorders, servers, trusted computers, switches dedicated to:
- Pilot training
- Mission debriefing
- C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance)
Connecting Space equipment and solutions are dedicated to space agencies, satellite manufacturers, satellite ground systems providers, launch vehicle manufacturers and service operators.
Safran Data Systems provides equipment and solutions for satellite ground stations:
- Antennas, modems and high-speed receivers
- Command and Control (C2)
- Data payload reception
- Quality of service management (QoS)
- Space Situational Awareness (SSA)
Most recently, Safran Data Systems has developed new antenna solutions for satellite constellations.
For over 50 years, from acquisition to processing, transmission to reception and recording, Safran Data Systems provides an optimal solution to the ever more demanding requirements of its customers around the world.